So I came across this website called Give It 100… its a site where you do something… anything you want… consistently for 100 days and upload a 10 sec video of you doing whatever it is to track your progress over the course of those 100 days… since I have a bijillion things I want to do, I am going to track it on here (as part of my project) instead of the website because I’m hoping I will continue longer than 100 days:] so I am documenting this to the public so I don’t bitch out.
For 100+ days I will:
1. stop biting my nails
2. take better care of my skin (facials, remove makeup daily, less makeup, moisturize, sleep better)
3. WORK OUT (5 days a week… goal weight 115lbs)
4. start modeling again (shoot 2-4x/ month minimum)
5. find a good idea & create a company for it
6. Travel once a month (I do already but i don’t want to stop)
7. TRAIN MY DOG (that cute little shit)
8. talk to my family more often
9. Eat healthy (juice a bunch.. NO RED MEAT, no carbs… or less carbs, NO fast-food ever)
10. limit myself to 1 glass of wine during the week (for dinners or meetings) and only drink hard alcohol on friday/ saturday (I’m a fucking alcoholic so this is last cuz its the hardest… the others are in no particular order)
…. there its done and out in the universe and hopefully someone will hassle me to keep up with this!